Sunday, December 05, 2004

Bye Bye, Bye Bye Birdie

The final preformance of Bye Bye Birdie was preformed on saturday night. I'm kinda happy it's over with but I'm also really sad. This means I don't have as much time to hang out with the Dover kids *tear*. Even though the show was stressful at times, it was also SO MUCH fun!! The songs got stuck in your head tho and that got kind of annoying. After Fridays show everyone went to Moxies for a late dinner, it was fun even though Dan took my picture several times *glare* (hehe). Afterwards, we drove Amy home and Spencer took Kelsey, Dan and me 4x4ing in my car. I finally caved after months of Spencer trying to convice me, and I have to admit it was fun! On Saturday after the final show, everyone (cast and crew) went over to Jenn1's house and the ex Orange Edition did a little acoustic jam, and James sang the campfire song!!! It was grand! But yes..after we went to Tidey's and that was fun and also really amusing watching drunk people hehe. But yes, that was my weekend.. bitter sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home