Wednesday, December 08, 2004

I am me

Bad Mood! This has not been a good week for me. Sometimes I wish I could take all the great things in my life and make my own little paradise somewhere. Away from the people who seek to destroy and the others who are so self-invovled that they cannot see the reality that lies before of them. All I got to say to them is, what goes around comes around. However, there are the people who would always do anything to make you happy, and who are there for you no matter what. To be friends with all of you (you know who you are), I consider myself to be the luckiest person on earth. I no longer follow the people who see through rose-coloured glasses and who seek to destroy. I am able to be myself and not worry what other people think of me because I know I will always have friends that like me for me. enjoy life; for this I thank you. Not-so-bad MooD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home