Thursday, December 09, 2004

In a daze

I think my brain is fried. Chemisty 12= hardest class ever! Why I took it, I don't know. It turns out I don't need it so.. yay for dropping classes. My family went out to get a Christmas Tree without me, I feel so loved. Whatever, I guess they just see me as the self-centered, bitchy, doesn't-want-anything-to-do-with-anything teenager of the family.. I'm really not though. It's Thursday and that means tomorrow is FRIDAY!! And I get to hang out with some people who I enjoy being around whoot! Laura might be having a party this weekend...but I'm not allowed to go unless I promise to listen to Dan *cough* haha. Now I must go get ready to dance my little heart out...and possible get lectured for not being in dance class for a week.

The worst is over now and we can breathe again
I wanna hold you high, you steal my pain away
There's so much left to learn, and no one left to fight
I want to hold you high and steal your pain
Because I'm broken when I'm open
And I don't feel like I am strong enough
Cus I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when your gone away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home