Friday, December 10, 2004

Moonlight Madness

Today was great. I went to school and did stuff, then after school I finally got a car and went to the mall. There I ran into Dan, Nolan, Martin and Dylan which is weird because they were already there for a couple hours before I even got there. But anywho, after we went to Nolans and watch T.V. Will came and brought the X-box and we played Mario Party! haha wow do I ever suck at video games. After a while, James showed up aand video games resumed. Finally, we got bored, went to Timmy's then to the mall (again). It was open until 11pm for some reason. The mall got boring again, so we went to Tidey's cus he wanted to peirce his nipple...which he is the middle of now so I don't really know how thats going. But yes it is late and I have to work at 9:00am *tear* Later Days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home