Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Dance Shows Galore

I just found out today that I have two dance shows, one on Thursday and one on Friday and my teacher is going to kick my ass because I don't really know anything. Anyways, this is the last week of school before Christmas holidays..whoot! That means no school for 2 weeks and I can do whatever the hell I want, yay! Why is it that parents look for any reason to get mad a you? Seriously, I work now and all I hear from my parents now is that I have to watch my money because apprantly they're not supporting me anymore. I mean I'm still in school and I need their finacial help but they dont seem to understand that. Anyways if things keep going the way they are going, I mgiht be living on my own by 18 *shudder*. Scary thought, but at least I wont have parents bullshit to put up with. Every teenagers fantasy...

P.S: HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY!!!! I *heart* YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home