Tuesday, April 12, 2005

It's been a while since my last post, I know, but I haven't had anything really constructive to say. Not like this post is going to be anymore contructive, but I need to kill time. I'm going to dance soon which is awesome. I haven't really been into dance lately, I do not know why, but I'm getting back into it again. I really want to compete, but I guess you could say that I'm scared. Premier level is so much more intense than Intermediate. Prom is coming up and I am getting kind of excited. I get to go to the Dover prom with Dan which is awesome, and I get to spend the entire night with people I love!! :D I have probably rambled about this before, deal with it. This morning my mom and I were talking about prom (I swear she is more excited than me) and she asked me what we were doing afterwards. I told her that we were going to Laura's and she asked if we were going to be drinking. I said "obviously". She then started lecturing me about drinking. She said (these are her exact words), "Now you don't drink so you have to be careful. If you drink too much then you can start to get sick and it can ruin your night." I could not beleive how incredibly oblivious she is to everything. I feel kind of bad because I always thought that she knew I drank, but apparently not. It is sad how little my own mother knows me. In a couple years I can reveal all my "secrets" and she can not get mad at me, it should be quite entertaining. My little sister on the other hand is growing up so fast. She has a boyfriend. aww. Oh grade 8 relationships, I give this a month tops.
I must go to dance now, peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hahaha awe jenn, i like this post its quite funny. Sister- mom.. haha u just forgot to mention one little thing about me not being with on prom even tho u love me too..... right?....... :-P I give it 3.5 weeks

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home