Sunday, March 13, 2005

Amazing

Everyone has that one song. The one song that you can completely relate with and that opens your eyes. This song has done that for me. One day, a while back, I was kind of depressed and I decided to listen to some Aerosmith. Now I have listened to this song for years, but I guess it just never "clicked" before. My only reaction was "wow".

Amazing
I kept the right ones out
And let the wrong ones in
Had an angel of mercy to see me through all my sins
There were times in my life
When I was goin' insane
Tryin' to walk through
The pain
When I lost my grip
And I hit the floor
Yeah,I thought I could leave but couldn't get out the door
I was so sick and tired
Of livin' a lie I was wishin that
I Would die
It's Amazing With the blink of an eye you finally see the light
It's Amazing
When the moment arrives that you know you'll be alright
It's Amazing
And I'm sayin' a prayer for the desperate hearts tonight
That one last shot's a Permanent Vacation
And how high can you fly with broken wings?
Life's a journey not a destination
And I just can't tell just what tomorrow brings
You have to learn to crawl
Before you learn to walk
But I just couldn't listen to all that righteous talk,
oh yeah I was out on the street,
Just tryin' to survive
Scratchin' to stay
Alive

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Goooood song. I love finding songs that express what u cant seem to find the words to say yourself.
Download: Blackout-Muse..if u dont already have it.. im feelin that one.

Don't kid yourself
And don't fool yourself
This love's too good, to last
And I'm too old to dream, yeah...
Don't grow up too fast
And don't embrace the past
This life's too good to last
And I'm too young to care, yeah...

Don't kid yourself
And don't fool yourself
This life could be the last
And we're too young to see

12:37 AM  
Blogger Kate Patrick said...

Thats amazing...I mean, it's incredible...


P.S. I hope u got that

10:06 PM  
Blogger Pineapple Princess! said...

I have a solo choreographed to that song!!!! its one of my favourites!!!! (I *heart* it)

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home