Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Ah the good ol' days

I love Photography. I am one of the "advanced" students (hahha riiight) so I get to hide out in the dark room all class without getting yelled at. It's tre cool. That was the only good part of my day. Well I guess my day wasn't too too bad, it was just pointless and boring. However, I did get to go to subway with Alana for our subs and then go to Future Shop.... and no, I didn't buy any C.D's. After school I came home, went to dance and did the whole dancy thing. Then I went to Karen's house. That was so fun. We haven't seen eachother since the summer. Personally, I thought she moved to another city and didn't tell me, but she came on msn lat night so we decided to hang out tonight. It was extremely fun catching up, eating chocolate chips, listening to music, and drinking milk. I miss the days when we played outside for hours and hours with Austin and Isaac and had absolutly no worries. Or when we would hang out on the road and hide or freeze when I car came by....haha yes you could say we were/are weird but thats ok, we had an awesome childhood. Or when we would climb trees and build tree houses... oh yeah and throw our Doodle Bears up in a tree and try to get them down with sticks, then if we couldn't get them down we would cry. Well, not cry, just complain. Ahh the good ol' days. Sometimes teenage life can be so stressful. I wish I could just go back in time, back to those days, where the only worry was...growing up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Jenn! Advanced! Hiding From Long! Photography is for lovers ( that was on cool emo-kid's T-shirt!)

My Wireless D-link wutever the heck iw as even looking at is cheaper at Staples.|

IM SOOO glad you and Karen got to catch up.. isnt it the sweetest thing!? DOODLE BEARS! OH MAN! ok.. im getting too excited... but.... can u still buy those? Everything you need to know you learned in Kindergarten ( refer to posted poem on inside of locker F358).
Thanks for making my 6" cold cut on white with cheese,cuc's,lettuce mayo & honey mustard sauce, that much more enjoyable.

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home