Friday, August 19, 2005

Yes, this is my second post today. Hey I have nothing better to do, and posts to catch up on.

She puts on her make-up. She curls her hair. She slips into her best clothes. The excitement rises within, it's rare her house is empty. She wants this to be special. She prepares a meal and lights some candles. Perfect. All she can do now is wait. She waits, and waits, and waits....
She smuges her make-up. She tears out her hair. She stumbles into sweats. What happened? The excitement dies, it is replaced with abandonment. All she wanted was this night to be special. This one special night. The food turns cold, the candles melt down to nothing. Her sister helps her up, she walks into the night. She waits, and waits, and waits...

I'm sorry, this wasn't meant to be directed at anyone. It was just something I had to get out.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hu niff- just realizewd u were posting again. good on ya

10:05 PM  
Blogger Kate Patrick said...

hey, i have no idea what my schedule is but my last day is definently friday. ill give you a call when i no longer have to work (!!!!)

p.s. glad your posting again :)

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home