Friday, August 19, 2005

You used to be my mentor. What ever happened to you? You disappeared, vanished out of my life. I don't know why, but I adored you. You were perfect. Everyone loved you, you achieved all your goals, you were the perfect dancer, you were beautiful, you cared about people, the boys wanted you, they never looked at me. As the years rolled by, you changed. You selfish bitch. The world revolved around the one and only, you. The wrong people loved you, you lost your true friends. I stood by you through all the pain, all the torment. You repaid me with the sensation of cold steel in my back. I sit here and wonder, "Why did I adore you so much?" I changed my personality to be like you and I regret everything. One day, I took one look at you and realized you were everything I hate. Materialism replace your values, took over your life. I, however, became my own person. I was no longer your shadow that you came running to then stomped on. I loved you when you were yourself, not the person you became. One day I hope you realize what you lost. You gained nothing.
You Egotistical Fuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home