Wednesday, July 06, 2005

The world if full of extremely different people. They are what makes this world so diverse and, well, interesting. People are all different yes, but can't we all just get along. I mean high school is over for some of us, this marks the end of an important chapter of our lives. We learned who we are, who our friends were, what our morals are, who we want to be, what we value, how to share, how to be nice, and so on and so on. However, it feels like there are some people who have not learned from these lessons. I really do not know what I am getting at here, I'm all over the place. What I am trying to say is STOP THE DRAMA! There are so many aweful things in this world, why do we have to be horrible to eachother? It is simple, we don't. Yes, there are people who we won't get along with but that is a part of life, but we can still be civil towards eachother. Nothing is going to be accomplished by talking behind eachothers backs, giving the slient treatment, and being just plain rude. Personally, if you have a problem with me I would rather you talk to me about it, rather than me trying to guess what the hell is going on in your head. I cant read minds...SUPRISE! We are, or are almost, adults. We are not in high school anymore!! Can't we fix our problems in a mature way? Another thing, nothing is going to be accomplished by making other people feel bad. When you are mad at someone tell them, but don't be like "It's because of you that my entire world is falling to peices, that all my realtionships are being destroyed. You are the reason I cry myself to sleep at night." That may be an exageration, but you understand what I am saying. By saying that, you make that person feel absolutly horrible about themself!! I can't even begin to describe how horrible it feels. Again nothing is accomplished, more people are just getting hurt. I thought that all these god damn games would end and people would realize, "Hey I am being a selfish, immature person"and do something about it. Ok I think I am basically done my rant. You see, this is what happens when I don't post in a while.
Lets be friends
Lets get along
Lets stop the mind games
Lets stop the drama
Lets grow the fuck up!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Amen

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home