Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Just when things are starting to go good again with my parents, something else comes around to screw it up. Like today for example. I was having a pretty good day until my mom picked me up. She got a call from some guy who I do not even know telling her that I have missed 10 classes in 2 weeks. Yes, I will admit that I skip the odd class but it is usually photography and when I have nothing to do. I never skip my important classes. She was told that I did not go to school Friday, Monday or Tuesday which is a mistake. However, she does not beleive me. All the time that I have put in to try to regain my parents respect is gone to hell. I thought things were going to be different, things were going to be all good between us. But since I am a screw-up, I realize that will never be.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

can u still leave in A sumtimes? Id gladly skip geo.. snore.

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home