Monday, April 25, 2005

Prom is on Saturday and I have to admit that I'm getting kind of excited. I got my hair done which was fun until my hairdresser said that I should start modeling for hairstylists. Thats when I kind of freaked out, lol. There's no way in hell I would do that. I stand behind the camera, not infront of it. Why don't people understand that? Models have self-confidence, I do not. I don't know why, I just don't. I was always the shy kid and in some ways I always will be. I jsut don't like to be put on diplay that all. Ok enough of my excuses. Ummm, yes I don't know what else to say. Ummm....ok I'll jsut leave.
Bye.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i tend to feel the same way like when u say " alana bring your prom dress to school so i can take pics for photography" :P:P Im excited too! This whole week is stellar! Wednesday will be a w00t 2!

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home