Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I don't want to be

The last few days have been kind of difficult for me. I do not know exactly why. Maybe its because I am stressed out or just because I am female, I really do not know. I hate emotions, well I hate the bad ones. Everything is just kind of all over the place right now. I do not know how to feel. I feel happy and sad, loved but neglected, found but lost, scared and somewhat alone. There are people out there who make me happy and you know who you are, but there are just times when I feel like I have no one to talk to. Fuck. See, notice how much I say the words "I" and "me". I am so fucking selfish and I hate myself for it. All I want is to make YOU happy.

I don't want to be angry
I don't want to be sad
I don't want to be hated
I don't want to hate
I don't want to be insecure
I don't want to be mean
I don't want to cry
I don't want to be scared
I don't want to be alone
I don't want to be lost
I don't want to be neglected
I don't want to be a failure
I don't want to be selfish
I don't want to be.

...This is my final goodbye...

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Jenn you shuld focus on the good things sometimes, you seem to dwell in all the bad when some cooler things are going on, like you winning the award last night ! That was so pro! congratulations

6:15 PM  
Blogger Kate Patrick said...

You are one big paradox. And I agree with alana, you need to cheer the hell up. Look on the bright side, you dont have a fatal disease and you are not next in line to be assassinated by the CIA. That is something to smile about. Don't worry. Be happy. Or i'll make you be happy and you dont want THAT!!! dun dun dun!!

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home