Sunday, May 08, 2005

I would of witten more before but I wasn't up to it, but weirdly enough I am now.
I guess all I want to say is that I am sorry. Lately my actions have hurt people and I hate myself for it. I think I am trying to help people, but really the only person I'm trying to help is me. I didn't think of other people, I did not take their feelings into consideration. I am selfish. I'm sorry. I would never ever intentially hurt my friends and I hope you all know that. I love you; I understand if you hate me. If anyone has a problem with me, please tell it to my face. My mom told me a while ago that I screw everything up. I'm starting to beleive that she is right.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

wtf were u thinking when u wrote this :P we love u!

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home