Sunday, May 15, 2005

I can't wait until school is over. We have only a few months left and I am quite happy. Don't get me wrong I am going to miss it and I am damned scared about life after high school, but in a way I can't wait to be done. I am sick and tired of highschool life. I am sick of all the drama, the cliques, the gossip, the backstabbing, "popularity", the labels, the work, being looked down upon; bacially the whole ordeal of school. I want to get out into the real world and not deal with bitchy, materialistic people. The drama in teenage life is something I really want to get away from. Everyday I hear, " I can't beleive Sally slept with Joe!! What a bitch!! I'm going to spread horrible rumors and get everyone to hate her!!". Ok well not EXACTLY like that but you know what I mean. But seriously, can we grow up please. We are 18 (or soon to be 18), can we please fuckin deal with our own problems and not get 10000000 people involved. Or people that make you feel absolutly horrible about yourself or your actions and you ahve no idea why. Its absolutly ridiculous. Everyone knows the saying "put yourself in their shoes". Well it is a good thing to do, unless you do it all the time. Recently I did that and I broke, probably had the worst week ever. But then I started thinking, 'has that person ever put themselves in my shoes?'. So then I jsut gave up and decided to not think about it anymore (even though I do, oh well). It can be good to be selfish, not all the time, but sometimes. I also hate it when people dwell on or bring up the past and slap you in the face with it. "Remeber two years ago you...". I just want to say "yeah I do, fucking get over it". People carry shit on their shoulders for two long and it ends up messing them up. Sorry you had to read this. It was kinda all over the place, I know. I am usually a pretty happy person but I guess today I'm in a people bashing mood. Oh well..

1 Comments:

Blogger bradfurd said...

Hey Jenn. I agree with every word you just wrote. I don't think I could put it better myself.

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home