Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Four more weeks until graduation and I have never been so excited/scared. Five years of high school has gone by so fast. So much has happened during those years, some good some bad. I had entered high school lost and scared, and I am exiting found and...scared. Anways, I have lost or grown apart from people who I have known my entire life. I regret losing some of them, but with others, I feel better off without them. I talked to an old friend the other day, and I have to admit I kind of miss her. We were best friends in elementry school. Yes, she can have an attitude but who doesn't ? I have and will always count on her to slap me in the face with reality. She is not one of those people who tells you what you want to hear, she tells you the truth; good or bad. In a way, I thank her for this. Then there are those people who I have lost all contact with, and trust me I am very happy to have done so.
Then, there are those people who unexpectingly show up in your life and make everything all better. You know who you are, and thank you for making this the best year of my life. Even though most of you do not go to the same school as me, grade 12 has been a blast. If it wasn't for you I would probably....I don't want to go there. I don't want to lose you after graduation. That's the one thing I am truely scared about. I couldn't live without you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

the future is gunna be some hella fun girl! Today at starbucks was really neat. Thank you for coming, even tho you were just in there less than an hour ago. u make me proud.

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home