Saturday, December 18, 2004

We went for it...

It's cold out. It is 1:38AM and I jsut finished cleaning my car. Why you ask? Well I'll tell you...it all started when I picked up Alana and went to the mall. Spencer called us so we picked him up from his bday thing. He then called Dan who we went to pick up as well. So, we're sittin in my car and I hear "so uhhh Jenn...wanna go 4bying?" Being as stupid as I am said "suuure". This is when I let Spencer take control of my car. We went to this place and it was going fine...suddenly there is this bank and a little river below us. All 3 of us (me, Dan, Alana) were like "uhhh how about not Spencer" but since Spencer is very special he decided to go for it! We were then stuck in a river and could not get out. Dan and Spencer got really muddy and wet (which was a lil funny), but finally Spencer called John (a pro 4byer) and he saved our lives. He towed us out and I was happy again...well... somewhat happy again. My car..wait...my MOMS car was caked with mud so I mad the guys clean it and vacuum it out. So things were good, we got Wendys and I drove everyone home. I went to get gas and found out that light reveals the unknown... there was still a whole shitload of mud all over my moms car, so I washed it with a sqeegie. I finally got home and spent another 15-20mins washing down my entire car (inside and outside) with a towel. Even though my parents might find out and I will surely die, it did make the night a hell of a lot more exciting. Actually it was kinda...really...fun!! Oh I *heart* you guys... you make life worth living:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home