Tuesday, May 03, 2005

This weekend was so much fun. I had barely any sleep but it was worth it. Prom was on Saturday and it was a blast. It was not 100% incredible, but pretty close. After prom we went to Laura's and I felt so bad because I took a nap *blushes*. But at 6ish we went to Wills for breakfast which was awesome. After I came home, slept for a couple hours, packed up and went to Gabriola with the crew. It was fun, it was funny because we drank...alot. Again, Gabriola was not 100% incredible but it was fun all the same.

I do not know what is wrong with me, but sometimes I feel like things are too good to be true. I always have these thoughts in my head about what I think is going to happen or what could happen. I get so worked up over it (even though I really really don't want to) and I get moody. I hate it. I know nothing terrible is going to happen, but I think it is anyways. Maybe I am just use to everything going wrong. I am scared that whenever something/someone incredible comes along, me or something else is going to fuck everything right up. Again, I know nothing bad is going to happen, but there is always these thoughts. Maybe I'm just crazy and really do have to stop thinking :P. It would be neat if you could turn off you thoughts for a bit. It would make things easier. Anways...I really don't like thinking like that but I do anyways. I just wish I could stop. But I'll end this for your sake, I know you do not want to hear about my petty thoughts.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kate Patrick said...

I want to hear your petty thoughts! Huzah! So yes. We didnt drink on Gabriolla, what are you talking about? Are you crazy? We are good teenagers! I would never, ever, even DREAM of ever getting drunk and accidently locking myself in the cabin. Never!

I heart u much.

5:58 PM  
Blogger Pineapple Princess! said...

I'm glad you had fun this weekend, and I had a really great time on Gabriola with you. Thanks for sharing it with us :P I always say we should hang out more, and I really do mean it!!! we nevere seem to get around to that, but we should change it! May I again mention that you looked AMAZING at prom, and like 10 people have said that to me since than. you are so gorgeous jenn, inside and out, and you deserve all the best that life can offer you.

1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home