Tuesday, August 30, 2005

You see me, and you turn the other way. You look down on me like I'm a bug. I'm the disease that ruined your life. Forgive me not. Your a psychopath. You thrive on the attention you get from others. How I loathe you. Honestly, you never really got to me the way you do now. I know you've suffered and I feel for you. I really do. I've worn your shoes, and I see how you hurt. Now wear mine. How does it feel to be looked down upon? How does it feel to be blamed for everything little painful thing? How does it feel to be completely innocent but accused guilty? Do you now see why people have distant themselves from you? Especially me. I thought we could be friends, but I was wrong again. How could I love someone who blames the innocent? I did nothing wrong. You can think what you want, but don't look down on me. Your disgust me. You are not holier then holy. You are human. So here I am. I am your scapegoat, I am your devil; wrapped up in a pretty package just for you.
Enjoy.

This may not make too much sense, it is just a bunch of thoughts put together. Forgive me.


Fuck you and your constant dramatic bullshit.
Grow up.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

<3 miss you. i got brad present today, remember i told u want i was gunna get him? dont tell him or say anything, if u wanna talk about go on msn lol

2:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, I was searching for something different (movie reviews), but pleased that I ended up here. Don't miss visiting this site best movies if you have any interest and drop me a line if I can answer any questions. Thanks!

2:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was just surfing around and found your page!
Very cool,I didn't know you could find all this interesting stuff.
If you are interested, go see my best digital camera related site.
It isnt anything special but you might still find something of interest.

3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home