Saturday, December 25, 2004

Been a while

This is my first encounter with a computer for about 5 days so I haven't had a lot of entries but ohhh well. By the by, today is Christmas and it has been fun. I got my belts (yay) and I got the Nirvana box set which was amazingly awesome!!! I got other little stuff too but not muhc...my family decided to give me money to buy my own presents so that's pretty cool. Last night (xmas eve) was very...interesting. I went to my grandma and grandpas house where I had to talk to my wonderful *shudders* aunt. Wow, I never knew someone could be so annoying and loud. My cousin on the other hand started bad mouthing Green Day so that's when I got up and left the room. Right now I am at my Uncle Bill and Aunty Alison's house in Victoria. It's kind of cool but I have (again) decided to be the stereotypical teenager (hehe it is fun). I finally got to meet my new baby cousin Euan and he is soo cute:) However I am now tired (yes I know its only 8:40) but I was up early, and I also have an early day tomorrow too. whoot. Merry Christmas and hello to everyone back in Nanaimo. I miss you *heart*

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Jenn! haha sounds like u had a good christmas! Your belts as in the big one? We should hang out soon, oh btw i hung out with MY'm' ( incase she sumhow sees this) the other day, gotta tell u bout it!

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home