Sunday, December 19, 2004

LIFE

So far, so good. The rents haven't noticed anything wrong with the car yet! Yay, go us!! It's like I can't do anything right these days. My parents were bitching at me during the summer because, according to them, I wasn't doing anything with my life; but now they get mad because I'm never home and that I'm doing too much. It's so fusterating. Like tonight for instance, they told my sister that they were going to wake me up at 7:30AM to do a bunch of chores since I haven't been home. Well I'm sorry mom and dad if I have been out making money so that I can buy Christmas gifts for people. I really didn't want to put up with all of that tonight so I went to sevy to meet Dan and Spencer (and this time we didn't go 4bying). We couldn't decide what to do so we got a call from Nolan/James, and we met them at Wal-Mart where Spencer decided to moon them. So we hung out with the goth kids for a while (hehe they're cool)...plus Dylan. After getting bored of that, we fit 6 people in my 4 person tracker and drove to James' house where I met his dog Challupa:D Then we went to Dylan's and he got mad cus he didn't want anyone over... so...me, Dan and Spencer migrated over to Kelsey's house where me and Kels made milkshakes and the guys mad a couple songs, and we all played LIFE because we're just that cool (I WON!)


1 Comments:

Blogger JB said...

AMY!!! yes I doooo lol!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! *heart* Jenn2

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home