Wednesday, January 19, 2005

HCl+NaOH-->NaCl+HOH (Holy shit I'm cool)

I kinda of got chemistry on the mind, seeing as that's all I have been concentrating on for the last week and a half. School was... school. I got to chemistry class this morning and first thing I found out was that I had failed my first practice provincial (along with about half the class). YA 45%!! Some how, Brad *cough* A.G, got 101%... man I wish I was smart like that. Anyways, the rest of school was pretty much a snoozefest. Except me and Alana arn't locker neighbores anymore *tear*. After school, I came home and bascially went right to work. That was ok, until we closed. I did absolutly everything in the kitchen, cafe and bathrooms while my superviser was doing god knows what. What made it worse was that I had to do all this listening to Madonna *shudders*. Madonna for an hour straight = not cool.
I'm looking forward to tomorrow because the parents are leaving for the weekend. whoot! Dealing with no parents for four days is going to be awesome. But I bet you anything that they'll have my aunt or uncle spying on us, which is not awesome at all. Well, I'm going to try to stand up and walk to my room where my books are awaiting me. I just realized that I've been talking about studying and school for a while in my blogs...I am so cool.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kate Patrick said...

Wow what a nerd. Go do some homework, Nerd-Face.

P.S. I'm just kidding, i'm a bigger nerd than you.

5:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

freaking ducktape gave out! Id move in with you ( without your permission) but im scared kelsey'd get mad.. i heart her.
I might run away to your house if i cant stand the moving/studying/mother this weekend. i may actually die. please keep ice cream in your freezer in case of emergencies.

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home