Sunday, January 16, 2005

Better...

I have to say that today was an improvment of yesterday. I got up pretty early and was just about to go to work when they called and said I didn't have to come in, so I didn't. I sat around being really bored for a while then me and Leanne went to the mall and drove around a bit. Later on I picked up Dan and Spencer and we went to Wal-Mart. We played with stuff then went to McDonals. eww. Then we went and threw eggs off of the top parking lot at the Bay, went to Timmy's, then bought balloons and tied them to my car. We then picked up Kelsey and handed balloons out to random people saying Happy Sunday. It was quite entertaining.
I jsut found out today that my parents are going away to Sun Peaks next weekend (I think), but the important part is that they're going away for 4 whole days!!! I'm soooo Happy!! I am going to go because I am sleepy and I'm too lazy to type anymore. Bye Bye

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sweet jenn im glad u had a good day! ah dan, wutta badass. Sorry i couldnt come out today, i unfortunately dont get phone calls saying not to come in! I really feel like mcdonalds.. i cant remember the last time i ate it... forever ago.

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home