Thursday, January 13, 2005

Why Do I Even Bother

I have a Chemistry test tomorrow and I am NOT looking forward to it. I just got back from studying/hanging out with Jacey, and we have decided that we are totally and completely fucked over for this test. To make things even better, I found out that this test is pretty important. Oh man, someone just kill me now. Instead of ranting, I guess I'll tell you about my day.
It all started I woke up to Green Day. That was awesome. I had a spare first block but I went to school anyways to study for my Biology test. It payed off because I got 95% on it (see I can be smart when I want to be). The rest of the day was pretty, blah. I got home and decided not to go to dance (which I regret), but I had to study. wow I sound like a nerd, hahah thats fun. Now, I am sitting here waiting for my sister to call for me to go pick her up. Apparently I am now her official taxi driver (except I don't get paid). She's at her first highschool dance. I know, I know, I tried to talk her out of it but she said if she doesn't go then she'll be unpopular. Yup, that's my materialistic little sis for you.
Tomorrow is Friday and I am so excited. Just because school will be done for the week and I get to hang out with people! Yayyy.

I didn't want to know
I just didn't want to know
Best to keep things in the shallow end
Cause I never quite learned how to swim
I just didn't want to know
Didn't want, didn't want,
Didn't want, didn't want

Close my eyes just to look at you
Taken by the seamless vision I close my eyes,
Ignore the smoke, Ignore the smoke,
Ignore the smoke

Call an optimist, she's turning blue
Such a lovely color for you
Call an optimist, she's turning blue
While I just sit and stare at you

Because I don't want to know
I didn't want to know I just didn't want to know
I just didn't want

Mistook their nods for an approval
Just ignore the smoke and smile

Call an optimist, she's turning blue
Such a lovely color for you
Call an optimist, she's turning blue
Such a perfect color for your eyes

Call an optimist, she's turning blue
Such a lovely color for you
Call an optimist, she's turning blue
While I just sit and stare at you
I don't want to know

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

UUUUH jenn im so stressed about school math and english and this MEGA psych. project we havnt started because dana just got home today thats work like 40% of our mark and band freaking fees/trips missing school AH. lol. I think we need to have a study/ice cream/good music party. even if its just us. hmk ill see u in the morning.

9:38 PM  
Blogger Kate Patrick said...

Ohh Jenn. I'm sorry I lied to you about me having a bad day but I HATE GETTING SYMPATHY. Well... not really but I did at the time. Anyyyyways... you and I are quite alike... to destress we listen to APC! Well, thats what I did today when I felt like shit. Then I went shopping. Maybe I should watch Will Ferrel. Hmm I might do. That.

10:28 PM  
Blogger Kate Patrick said...

OH! Kates thought of the day: "It's not like we're ACTUALLY in a tower trying to contact space" "Uh yeah I got that..." "No I don't think you did!" "Heelllooo.... heelllloooo"

God. I'm an idiot

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home