Thursday, January 06, 2005

I Will Never Forget You

You don't realize how much you loved something until it is gone forever. This is what I have realized today. My beloved dog, Clyde, of thirteen years passed away today. He was very old and I knew it was coming but I never expected it to hurt this much. You see I haven't experianced a lot of death in my lifetime, besides that of my first dog Bowser and I was four years old at the time. Clyde was extremely special to me. He was there beside me through the good times and the bad, and he always did his best to protect me and my sister. From the moment he walked through door as a fluffy little pup to the my last moments with him, he was wagging his tail. He had a happy and full life and I'm glad he didn't suffer. I was glad to hear that my dad took him to Gabriola, which was his most favorite place on earth, one last time. I could see in his eyes that he knew it was his time to go, and he didn't seem bothered. We parted ways at 9:05 this morning, but I know he will always be here with me. Clyde, you were a huge part of the family and touched everyone who met you. I will never forget you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

:'(

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home