Saturday, January 08, 2005

Fun In The...Snow

No work and lots of snow equals lots of fun. Today there was more snow than yesterday, and it just kept snowing. I didn't have to go to work today so I walked all the way to Rutherford School and met up with those crazy dover kids haha. It was lots of fun. After sledding for about an hour or two, we all went to seperate houses for a break/dinner. Me, Dan and Glenn went to Glenn's house and the guys played video, while I watched, then we ordered pizza and watched Pool Junkies. It is a good movie, I would recommend it. The random sound effects were pretty amusing. James told us all to meet on msn at 7:00 and just because we are so cool, we did. At 8:00 we all set out on our adventure (capture the flag/snowball fight). It was extremely fun but after a while we got tired. My team won! whoot..GO TEAM!! yay to Cassie for tackling James haha. There was also lots of face washing going on. I have decided to never fashwash anyone ever again. I was facewashed and it wasn't too fun...well...maybe a little *giggle* But yes, I must go...see ya around.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

wish i coulda been there! i OWN caputre the flag!

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home