Monday, February 21, 2005

Don't read if you are already in a good mood.
I can't even being to explain the amount of boredom I am suffering right now. This hasn't been a very good day. I had to wake up early and I got no sleep at all. I had to teach dance then go to work where my manager was a bitch. I guess it's my fault for taking Sam's shift tonight. I got yelled at for not bringing my report card home, and I know when I do I'll get yelled at more. I got ditched for my very own school prom for one of my really good friends. That's ok because now I can go to Dover prom without feeling bad about not going to Wellington prom. Nobody doesn't even want me there anyways. I have to go to school tomorrow and hang out with people who don't like me for me (excpet Alana of course). I wanted to hang out with people tonight but it seems like they have all vanished or are busy doing something else more important. Sometimes I can't beleive how materialistic the world can be. Well I guess not the world, just certain people. I was talking to a girl from school about prom dresses (it seems to be the hot topic of conversation right now) and she ask how much I spent. I told her about $415 for the dress and that I felt extremely bad about it. She's like "That's all. MINE was over $600 so there." Is this is suppose to mean that things that cost more are better... I don't think so. Personally, I would rather be poor and live a full happy life than be filthy rich and have my world revolve around money. Well, I must go try to find something of some importance to do.
*Bad mood*
P.S: sorry

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Jenn WHAT! this is a sad blog, and i was in a good mood, but i read anyways! It's not going to be the same without you there!! :'(

Who's Kellen taking? whatta tard!

Prom Shmom. UG! ( back to caveman noises)

10:04 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

don't even let him bother you, we'll get you that mace and everything will be cool. Besides we're all way cooler anyways. Even if we are just your party friends.

10:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you're not my aquaintance jenn, you're my friend!

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home