Monday, September 12, 2005

Please, don't make anything of this. It is just about what I've been thinking and its jsut a random rambling. There is nothing to be concerned about. Don't even read it or comment if your going to blow it out of proportion.

I am in that certain state of mind, in which I do not experiance too often anymore. To tell you the truth, I'm kind of scared. I use to be influenced by the models that I saw in magazines, and actresses I saw on T.V. Within this past year and a half, none of that has bothered me until recently. Maybe it's just a phase. Last time this happened, stuff happened and I never want to experiance it again. After watching this movie, all I could think about was how much I wish I could be like her. Maybe certain people would be happier, maybe I would be happier, I dont know. All day I've been thinking about it, it sounds wierd I know. All those bad memoried came back. All I could hear is my dad making fun of me, and my mom giving me her "advice". I know, I should be bitching about stuff like this but everyone has their problems, well this is mine. Sometimes, I just wish I could be "perfect". Alright, I'm going to stop thinking about this now because it will not lead to anything good. It's jsut another one of my random thoughts.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i feel ya

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home