Wednesday, October 19, 2005

It's 11:30 pm and I am so exhausted but I can't sleep. As usual, I went to work for 9.5 hours, found Gary, went to a house with people, then shortly after I arrived, I left. I've been thinking a lot tonight. I tend to do that, and it puts me in an extremely depressed mood. I feel so unbeleivably distant from everyone. It seems like everyone's moving on, doing there own things, and I'm just suck. I'm scared that I will grow so far apart from the people I love and soon, they will just forget me. I feel so bad for the pain that I have caused in others. Even though some of it wasn't my fault, most of it was and I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry for saying anything, I'm sorry for being me. I regret the fact that I let important people in my life just slip away. A prime example, Kate. I didn't even see her on the day she left. I miss her so unbeleivably much that no one can understand. We use to hang out every weekend, and talk for hours on the phone about everything and anything we can think of. The thing I miss the most is having my best friend just a 10 min. drive away. I know people move on and do their own thing, but it hurts. I don't want to lose anyone else. Maybe, I just need to grow up. I always say "regret nothing"; I'm just a giant hypocrite.

I don't want to lose you.
You know who you are.

3 Comments:

Blogger BARRY GRAHAM said...

hello jennifer - so you're 18. well i just turned 27 today and nobody gives a damn whether i'm 26, 27, 28, 12, or 97, certainly not the people i cared so much about when i was 18. people come and go sweetie, only the names change. stay real and everything else takes care of itself. one love one nation - BG

11:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like we need 2 take a trip to SFU. Im game.

ROCK SHOW FRIDAY! MOSH AWAY THE PAIN lol.

7:53 AM  
Blogger Kate Patrick said...

You havent lost me, the drive is just a little bit farther (plus a ferry ride). It's not like I'm dead! You will find the right track and when you do, you'll know it. Your going to go places, you may just have to work your butt off to get there, and if that means working at Orange Julius, so be it. I miss being able to talk to you, and I wish I could be there for you more. If you ever need to talk, just drop me a line (or an email which is considerably cheaper)
Luv ya hun!

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home