Thursday, October 06, 2005

I'm sitting here, bored to tears literally. I've heard from no one except Ashley all day. I'm starting to think people fell off the edge of the world. All I want to do is go hang out, be around people who dont fight every five minutes.

Me and my mom had a fight today. Our first one in a long time. It sucked. She got mad because I was healing faster then expected and I wasn't working. What she doesn't understand is that she wants me to go to thanksgiving on Sunday, but the only way to do that is if I don't go to work all week. She's nuts. Since I proved her wrong, she says that since I'm not working, I can't leave the house. Woot, this is going to be fun.

I'm pretty sure everyone has forgotten about me by now. Well maybe not, but it feels that way. I AM SO BORED!!! SOMEONE SAVE ME!!!! I CAN'T STAND THE YELLING AND THE BOREDOM!!! *cough* ok I think I'm done. GAH I hate this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home