Monday, October 03, 2005

Not much has happened.

Went to Green Day, those four days were lots of fun.

I've been working, making money. It's not that great.

I've been trying to think of what I want to do next year. Truth is, I want to do everything. It is not an easy decision.

I get my wisdom teeth out soon. I'm really scared. People don't understand how scared I am, they just think I'm being sarcastic, but I am truely scared. Anyone would be if they went thorugh what I went through a couple years ago.

I've been thinking about stuff. Some good some bad. The good stuff makes me happy, the bad stuff scares me. I caught myself falling into old habits too many times this past week. It won't happen again. I now have a reason(s) to take care of myself.

I've been thinking of moving. Though, I don't know where. Nanaimo is cool, but I feel like I need to get out. However, there is that part of me that really really does not want to leave, for obvious reasons.

This has been an update of my thoughts and my life. Not that interesting, oh well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

maybe move out of your house first. Since i moved out it feels like im in a different place jsut because i get to not live under contrisctions from my parents. Its a rockin world out there tho.

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home