Monday, December 27, 2004

Waiting...

Well it's me and Kate here and we are waiting. Yes that right, waiting. I still don't have a computer so I'm at Kates house and we are boreded. Boys don't know how to use a telephone. How long does it take to call me... an hour and a half apparently. Wow Nanaimo is boring..when no one calls you. We're listening to my new Cd's that I FINALLY managed to buy (M.M: Let We Forget, and Flashlight Brown), and talking to Dylan and he dyed his hair pink..right on *rolls eyes* hehe. Anyways... we're going to go..............yeeeah

And I'm back! Tonight turned out to be a really great night.. when me and Kate finally got a hold of people. We picked up Dylan and went to Will's house where Dan and Ashy (and Will), were hanging out. I was so happy to see everyone again! Then, all of a sudden, Dan gave me my Christmas present..it was a necklace with a green gem in the middle. It's so pretty..I love it!! After debating what to do for about 1/2 hour, Nolan showed up and we went downtown for a bit. It was sooo cold, but alot of fun. Ashy tried taking pictures of me with her new digital camera...and succeeded *glares*.. hehe. After, we went to Timmy's AGAIN, then went back to Wills house. However, when walking past the garage we saw someone wrapped up in saran wrap! So Will opened the door and his bro and company were hanging out in there. All of a sudden I hear "Jeeennn" and I look and Carrie was standing there!!! And Pat was the guys in the saran wrap!! It was awesome!!!! But I must go...peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home