Saturday, January 01, 2005

2005 Here I Come

So sleepy! New years was fun! To start the night off, my dad drove me, Dan and Kate to Amy's house were we met up with Ashy, Amy and Lisa and did the whole drinky dealy. Eventually, Will and Nolan showed up. IT was fun cus Amy was a little...lets say...tipsy. hahah I *heart* you Amy! To kill some time, we went to Timmy's (suprise suprise) and ate stuff. At around 10:30 we met Jenn1 at work and went down to her place. Meanwhile, Amy, Dan and Nolan decided to take the bus because it was free. Well Amy got a little confused and told Dan to go on the wrong bus, so he ended up getting off at Welly and walking to Jenn's. He missed 12:00 and I must say I was a little mad because I thought he went downtown with Amy and Nolan and didn't tell me. But as it turned out, he was walking but he eventually made it:) Well I must sleep now. This is going to be a great year!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home