Saturday, January 29, 2005

I Am....Sleeping*cough*

Right now I should be in bed sleeping but first I must write in my blog because I am so cool, so I'll make this brief. Today was awesome, I didn't go to school. Well, I did go to school...just not my school. I hung out all day at Dover and that was pretty need. After school, I did bunch of driving back and forth from Will's house to Woodlands area, but we finally all met up at Dover (again). Once we met up me, Dan, Jen and Will went downtown. We ate some subway, found a parking spot and walked. hehehe me, kate and jen dragged dan and will to Damsels where we tried on a few prom dresses. I felt kinda bad but it was amusing. The sales woman actually got me in a pink dress*shudders*, but nevertheless it was interesting. After we walked to A&B Sound, looked around, people bought stuff, will got mad at me...thats about it. Kate then left us, so the four of us went back to Wills house and watched movies, it was fun until I was forced to go home and go to bed, but guess what hahaha I'm not in bed muahhaha......
Ok I'm going to bed,
Bye Bye

3 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

*sigh* how many times have we been over this? its a good idea to listen to me, your totally gonna be grumpy today. And no more of this nonsense about the dresses making you feel bad, you looked beautiful.

9:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Jenn in a pink dress!!! AWWWWWE how wonderful! I SO wish sumone snuck a picture of you! I poppped into bryans today, just to look.. im getting my dress from van.. so i was actually ' just looking'... and i have a feeling this hunt for the perfect dress in all of vancouver will be rather exhausting. I dont even know what colour would look good on me.. any suggestions?

12:44 AM  
Blogger Kate Patrick said...

Jenn you looked like a princess. STOP COMPLAINING OR I'LL RIP YOUR PRETY LITTLE FACE OFF! Yeah, thats right. Don't mess with the katesta.

P.S. I'm just kidding I heart u.

P.P.S. I had a dream last night that a left my prom dress shopping till prom day. Needless to say, I was late and I was upset because I didnt have a chance to wash my hair. But you were there, and thats cool. Maybe this means you should come to Dover prom for a bit with your PARTY *cough cough* friends. Yeah. Wow my post script dealy is longer than my actual non-post script dealy. Hehe. Tata I heart u.

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home