Wednesday, January 26, 2005

I reach for the stars but tend to reach the moon. I see the disappointment in your eyes, all I want is to be accepted. Why can't you realize that this is me. I try my best but can never seem to succeed. You say that you only want the best for me. How do you know what "the best" is when you don't even know who I am. All I want is approval, not diapproval. Can't you just like me for me, or are you just too ashamed.
Too many times a day I say the words "I" and "me". Why do I do this when there are people in far worse situations than I. I respect you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Do you blog here often? ;)
I heart you Jenn, so much! We are so obviously blizzard deprived!

Wake up the dawn and ask her why
A dreamer dreams she never dies
Wipe that tear away now from your eye
Slowly walking down the hall
Faster than a cannon ball
Where were you when we were getting high?

how fast does a cannon ball walk?

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home