Sunday, February 06, 2005

The Basement Rocks

I'm sitting here in my basement and listening to music. I am content. I jsut realized how much time I actually spend down here. If I'm not at work, school or out with friends, I'm in my basement. My mom brought this to my attension tonight. I went upstairs to watch T.V and I guess I was annoying her so she said "Just go down to your appartment". I thought that was kinda cool because now she understands that downstairs is my space. I love being down here without parents and a little sister and just listen to music, watchin T.V...just chillin by myself. It's my sanctuary. However, this is only true when I feel like being alone and just realxing. Sometimes I like to leave this house all together and be with friends. Speaking of friends, I am so lucky I have you guys. Before I met everyone, I felt like I couldn't be myself for I would get teased, so I put on a fake exterior. It sucked. Now I have friends who actually like me for who I am, and not who I pretend to be. The only person who has actually known me for me all these years is Kate and I thank her for accepting me. I thank everyone for accepting me. One person who I owe my happiness to is Dan. This is probably the happiest I have ever been and its because of you...so in other words, you make me happy too :) Some people say that your best friends are people who you have known the longest. I must disagree with this. There are people who I have known my whole life, but I don't really know them and they don't know me and I know for a fact that they don't care about me. To all my friends, you know who you are, I love you all and thank you for being there for me. Without you, I would probably die.
Thanks again.

P.S: I know I've probably rambled about all this before, but you know what, I don't care.
P.P.S: The basement rocks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Im in my basement too! my mom is away upstairs and since this is a new house, it doesnt like creek or anything so for all i know she may not even be up there. Cept its cold down here, which sucks, and it smells like paint... but after u sniff paint for a while, things become MUCH more interesting. Surrey was fun, a nice getaway... 2 do stuff totally different than i have been for the last few months. I bought a REALLY short jean skirt... working on the summer wardrobe.. dont worry i wont wear it til summer.
Yes for school :s... lol... COM CIV CREW!

11:06 PM  
Blogger Kate Patrick said...

Jenn what would I do without you? The answer to that would be absolutely nothing stupid. Which would suck, because being stupid is fun :) And we have many a good times, and will continue to do so for many years, until we finally both die because of some stupid act we've commited that we thought was "funny". I *heart* you!

P.S. REMEMBER THAT TIME YOU FELL IN THE LAKE??? IN YOUR CLOTHES?? AND THEN YOU HAD TO GO TO YOUR NEXT CLASS IN A WET WHITE SHIRT??? REMEMBER?? hahahaha. Oh man you must hate me =P

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home