Sunday, February 06, 2005

In all, today was a pretty good day. I went to work which wasn't too bad and I had fun. The only reason why I stay at that job is just because of the people. The people I work with are great and always make my day! After work I went to Glenn's to see how him and Kate were doing *cough*, then I headed over to Dan's house where his sister was having a party. I walked in to a house full of random people I didn't know, and I got kinda scared lol, but it was ok because I eventually found Dan. Tidey then showed up and little while after that Nolan, James, Will and Ashley came. We hung out with some Austrailian and English gusy for a while and that was pretty fun. Later I picked up Amy and we went back to Dan's house. After a while we got kicked out so we headed down to Tidey's. I didn't stay long because words were said that got me pretty mad plus it was 12:30am and I have to work tomorrow morning. Speaking of which, I should go to sleep. Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home