Monday, February 07, 2005

Looking Forward

Today was the first day of semester two and I'm loving it. I am so happy I took my hard thinking courses first semester. Now I can relax and just do the subjects that come naturally to me. This is going to be way easier. I have Career Prep(spare), English, Photography and Comparitive Civilizations. I am very much looking forward to this. I'm finally in a class with Alana which is awesome because I don't think we have ever had a class together. This should be fun (hehe). I also have a couple classes with Michelle too, which is cool because I haven't really talked to her in a really long time. Tamara, my old friend, started randomly talking to me today. She was saying how much she missed being my friend and all that kinda stuff, but I highly doubt it was true. This is coming from the girl who basically used me and completly stabbed me in the back, so it is hard for me to trust her. Anyways, I'm just happy first semester is over and I can finally move on without stress from teachers or parents. Even though I probably didn't do too great on my exams, the past is the past and it's done. I don't like it when people dwell in the past, I mean, it's over and done with get over with. Of course this isn't directed to anyone specific *cough*. Ending with that note, I am off to bed. Byee

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i think Civ seems like a waste of time, but the people in it will entertain me.

11:43 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

no running away to france, thats just unreasonable.

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home